Wednesday, August 6, 2014

home again, home again.

Our second day in the land Down Under, we hit up the city I grew up in.
Melbourne is one of my favourite places in the whole wide world, and I feel like it's a perfect blend of Seattle and Portland. Walking down the street is so fun, because you can turn down an Alley and there are more hidden shops and cafes! The aesthetic of everything is pretty spot on too. One thing I had completely forgotten is that everyone wears black in the winter... Must remember next time. I've also realized that being with people who aren't also taking photos, you will be left behind a lot. And the majority of your photos will be of the back of people's heads. The struggle is real.

Dear Kyle,
I think we would rock at life here.
Let's move?
Love, Tay

















































No comments:

Post a Comment