Monday, November 18, 2013

Seattle to Portland.

This weekend, I tagged along with some of my friends from Salt Lake on a roadtrip to Portland!
But I woke up late and had zero time to pack before catching the Frontrunner to meet up with everyone so in my hurry... I left my camera at home. Both of them. I also forgot:
Magazines, movies, things to do in the car, and shoes that didn't have holes in the soles.
(It was just one of those days, ya know?)
Luckily my cute man was able to drive down from Seattle and spend the weekend with me too!
And he remembered his camera, so he documented a small amount of our adventures...
Though a lot of the weekend we just lived in the moment and soaked up all the time we had together :)

Can you believe we hadn't seen each other in two months?!
I was over-the-moon excited to see him.

In honor of this trip, here are some snippets of when Kyle did the STP this summer that I never posted... He will be posting some photos of the weekend sometime this week, so I will steal those ;)






2 comments: