Monday, November 18, 2013

Sometimes.

+ Sometimes it's necessary to get a large pizza in the middle of the day
+ Sometimes you have to play Big Girls Don't Cry for your roommate so she can squish a spider
+ Sometimes social activities just don't sound so great.
+ Sometimes we have a lot of dishes and no detergent
+ Sometimes a trip to the Duck Pond with your stale bread is way too much fun
+ Sometimes you get photos of your man helping your little sister carve her pumpkin back home and it just melts your heart.
+ Sometimes you need to go try out pie shots at the new place down the street at 11pm
+ Sometimes you miss your crazy roommate while she's in Hawaii
+ Sometimes making plans for next year gets you super excited
+ Sometimes you realize this whole experience is exactly what you need

I really have some of the best roommates around.
And I really, really love my life right now.

ps. I never posted this... But I think it's still applicable... So here ya go!
Also, I am sort of giving up on high quality or decent photos. Probs ruining my "brand" but whatevsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment