Monday, February 24, 2014

thoughts from the couch.


This place in Olympia, WA makes the best sandwiches ever.
And the best pie, which is basically my favourite thing.

I'm going home for spring break in two weeks and I'm so excited.
It's weird being gone for so long and missing there, but then missing here when I go back.
Why does that happen?

My sleep schedule is totally messed up these days.
I blame Kyle for keeping me up to talk every night... But I love it.
I feel like my life is just turning into this eternal countdown of waiting to see him.

I want to go to Disneyland for my birthday.

I'm seriously just surviving on goldfish crackers right now because I haven't gone grocery shopping in weeks, and when I actually did go I just bought a whole bunch of stuff that does not mix.

Being an adult is hard.

I'm ready for warm weather now.

No comments:

Post a Comment