Wednesday, February 26, 2014

how applicable


Found on my walk today with Abby, taken on my sad little phone.

The weather has been so warm and lovely, we couldn't stay inside staring at screens anymore.
There's something about January that just crushes my soul a little bit
it's cold, and grey, and so sad to look at. I just want to bundle myself up in bed and hibernate till Spring.

February always feels like my forgiving month. It has those little teases of sun and warmth that give me a little hope and push me through till the nicer months arrive. Whenever the sun comes out I feel like I can breathe again, and I'm glad I had an amazing person to spend the afternoon with.

Walks are so wonderful and Abby is so wonderful and spring break in a couple days is so wonderful.

Today was a good day :)

1 comment:

  1. Taylor, This is a cozy little spot. It has your spirit all over it, and I love it! You remind me of e.e. cummings' poetry. Do you know e.e.cummings? Much love, From your favorite home away from home mom :)

    ReplyDelete