Friday, October 4, 2013

Snow is gross.

Clockwise: 1//2//3//4

Snow is pretty high on my list of things I hate.
Because I hate being cold.
And I'm not so much a fan of being cold and wet.
I can barely drive as it is, so snow on the road is terrifying.
Which means I can't go anywhere I like.
All in all... No bueno.

Today, it snowed. Real life snow. And it was 73 degrees two days ago!
Which is actually breaking my heart. I'm not okay with this.
One plus to cold weather, however, are cold weather clothes
(though I never feel warm enough)
My prediction for this winter is that bobble/pom pom beanies will be a big deal.
So here are my current favourite picks, all from helloquiettiger
Though I'm a poor college student, so I can't afford any of them.
But a girl can dream...

Anyways, moral of the story: bobble hats. Get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment