Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hello, Little Room.

Photo taken on my crappy phone that has exactly 2MP.
I am here. I am here. I am here!
"Here" is Provo, Utah. My newest adventure.
No longer working in a library, or residing in the PNW.
I am a college student, 1/6th of Apartment Number Two, and a little homesick.

"Here" is also my new little room in Apartment Number Two.
I used to love to decorate my room. ALL my walls were plastered with things.
But somewhere along the way I stopped... until just recently when a cute boy put up beautiful lights in my room for my birthday. I meant to post pictures, but I have a lot of good intentions for this blog that never happen. C'est la vie.
Anyways, while we were out at the Oregon Coast, I picked these posters up!

(left to right): New York, because it's my dream. Bicycles, because my love loves them. And penmanship, because I love it. Then a poster of the world, to remind me of why I'm doing all this studying, A couple Polaroids, my teddy from my childhood, and a little baby Belle & Beast (a gift from a certain someone after a certain trip to Disneyland.) My Polaroid wall at home is much larger, and way more impressive, but I thought I'd just have two at my two different homes instead of transporting a million little photos everytime I leave (I gave this one a little boost with some of my favourites)

Also things to note: I'm pretty much poor, have to make new friends, and I don't know how to cook.
Yay for new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment