Monday, April 14, 2014

palm trees and things

California has my heart every summer. Something about the beaches, those palm trees, little baby sunburns on your nose and cheeks. Salty hair and sandals everyday, and no reason to take off your swimsuit. Kyle and I had such a great time there last March, and I'm dying to go back. You know what sucks, though? Airlines. And airplanes. And rental cars. Why are they so expensive?? And why are flights from Salt Lake cheap when it's expensive to fly from Seattle, but expensive when it's cheap from Seattle? Then when you find reasonably priced flights for both, the rental car is suddenly higher in price!! What the heck?! As you can see, I'm slightly frustrated by it all. I just want my toes in the sand. We'll see how this goes. (Probably not very well)

No comments:

Post a Comment