Friday, February 7, 2014

Portland, yo.









(a post i promised a while ago that I never got around to. All photos from Kyle, of course)

We ate a delicious grilled cheese from a food cart downtown. And wandered through Powell's. We shared a burger and fries with white truffle oil from Little Big Burger (favourite) and it felt like Christmas in Anthro. I wished I had the funds to buy everything. I did get a beautiful beanie with a huge pom pom on top, exactly what I wanted, and new shoes c/o my mother - hand delivered by Kyle. We walked and walked and walked. And kissed a lot too. We took silly photobooth pictures at the Ace and looked in little stores we passed. We had tacos at the most Portland taco place ever (Porque No Tacos. I still think about how good it is on almost a weekly basis) then tried super weird flavours of ice cream at Salt and Straw. We laughed and smiled and snuggled, then I cried a little bit when he had to go back home...

To be honest, I kind of forgot how much fun we have together. How happy he makes me, and how he's totally okay with my method of wandering to find something we like. We are really great adventure partners, and I hope we stay that way for a really, really long time.

Seven more days till Valentine's Day!
Aka my favourite holiday.
Aka a whole 4 days with my bestfriend.

I'm so excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment