Saturday, October 5, 2013

My heart likes to smile


Sometimes my heart just gets so excited!
I'm an all or nothing kind of girl when it comes to emotions
which is a blessing and a curse.
Here are a couple of things that make me Oh So Happy as of late.

The photos above make me happy
the one on the left was taken by Kyle on our one year anniversary,
(see the rest here)
and the one on the right was taken on
The Great Bestfriend Roadtrip with Kirs last March.

General Conference makes me happy.
It is one of those things that never fails to answer
some of my questions and prayers.

Wonderful Roommates make me especially happy.
And I was definitely blessed with the best of the best :)
I would never put the six of us together, but we fit so well.
I'm glad this whole "being away from home" thing
is so much easier because of them.

1 comment: