Thursday, June 20, 2013

I retract my previous statement...

I told Mr Kyle about my new plan to just find the "best food" this summer.
You should have seen the look on his face.
"...You mean like every day of our lives?"
So he has requested that we change it back to the original:
Great Burger Hunt of Summer 2013
with an addendum by me that we need another food too.
He agreed, and our Burger Quest now has the addition of... Doughnuts!
(I think National Doughnut Day has me thinking this way)
I mean, what's better than ground beef and fried dough??
Answer: Nothing.

And with that, here are some pictures of our latest trip to our favourite taco truck
before we headed out with some friends to the beach for some s'mores and to look at the bioluminescent algae :)









No comments:

Post a Comment