Saturday, March 15, 2014

going home is kind of weird.


+ I am home, safe and sound, in Washington where the air is actually breathable and it can never decide if it wants to rain or not (currently: not.)
+ Going through the airport in SLC, I didn't have to take my shoes off AND didn't have to take my laptop out of my bag. It was a Christmas miracle.
+ The people at that Starbucks have no idea what they're talking about. Also, whipped cream on tea?! What the heck. That's all I've got to say.
+ We got a new kitten and she is very needy. Super cute, but needy.
+ Lauryn and I have been living off junk food.
+ The beautiful weather followed me here for the first couple days and it was so great.
+ I like not working.
+ Beanies are my new favourite thing because my hair is such a mess these days, I like that I can just cover it up.
+ it's strange suddenly having a boyfriend everyday again

No comments:

Post a Comment