Thursday, June 13, 2013

California... Knows how to party...

Back in March, Kyle and I went down to California to shoot a wedding
and I haven't had anywhere to put my pictures until now!
I'm not big on posting photos on facebook, you know?
The wedding was on the Concordia University campus,
with the reception down in Laguna Beach, and it was beautiful.
Now. Photo overload.








































**Explanation of some photos: 
//1. I pretty much stalked that guy in the hat the whole wedding. He was just so cool! And I love when he noticed me taking pictures of him watching the floating lanterns. He didn't even say anything, he just look straight at the camera, then back to the lanterns. I think that means we're bestfriends now.
//2. The groom, Kyle's friend Josh, wrote a song for the bride at 2am THE DAY OF THE WEDDING. It was so beautiful too. I cried a little bit.
//3. The flower girl was crazy. And hilarious. And totally tackled someone to get that bouquet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment